At Amington we are an academy rooted in our core values: we are ambitious, brave and kind.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual as a Lead Practitioner in Mathematics.
While maintaining close links to the classroom, you will have the opportunity to develop the practice of others. Your aim is to ensure all learners across the Academy experience the great teaching that we hold as our expectation. You will be innovative, creative, and outstanding in what you do, but most importantly, you will be able to realise this potential in others.
Are you an outstanding teacher, who is able to support and inspire others to be the same? If the answer is yes, then this exciting opportunity at Landau Forte Academy Amington could be perfect for you.
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Start Date: September 2020
- Salary: LP3 – LP6
- Closing Date: 27 March 2020
What we can offer you
• Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)/Teachers' Pension Scheme (TPS)
• A daily meal allowance
• Career prospects within an innovative and ambitious Multi Academy Trust
• The chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy students
• A supportive, cohesive and exciting working environment
• Healthcare Cash Plan, from Westfield Health
The local area
Tamworth is a historic town surrounded by beautiful countryside, located a short distance from Birmingham. The Academy is situated close to the centre of Tamworth, with superb transport links.
• Tamworth is 10 minutes away from the M42; junction 10
• Direct trains from Birmingham (10 minutes) and London (1 hour 15 minutes)
• Birmingham and East Midlands Airports are 30 minutes away
For your information
If this sounds like the ideal job opportunity for you, please download and read our Information for Applicants document before applying. All appointments made are subject to satisfactory references and a criminal background check. Landau Forte Charitable Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.
Landau Forte Academy, Amington is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.